Monday, September 18, 2006

Be Ready!

I wrote this around the time of June 6 2006, on account of some people were getting excited about the date being 6-06-06 or 6-6-6.
Nothing big happened on that day.

I think the biggest thing is that a town called "Hell" within our USA used it to cash in making their town as a tourist attraction which from the news article I understand they also do on Halloween.
No thank you!
I would not want to live in a town like that or make money off of the devil's reputation.

Well there you go as I explained about my "free-style" poem if you could call it that,
I ended up writing some musings.

It might not be June 6 anymore but the message in this piece is still very important so here it is:

Be Ready


Regardless of the numbers in the calendar date,
regardless of what is happening in the news,
we should always be ready,
ready to live for Jesus,
ready to testify for Jesus,
then perhaps we will be ready to die for Jesus.

I think when we are ready to live for Jesus,
to testify for Him and to be ready to die for Him
then we will be ready when Jesus comes for us;
ready if it is by natural death
even ready for His suddenly coming for us through the Clouds in the sky.

Be ready.

Amen.

In Christ,
Pastor Bill Mazzulla III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home