Thursday, September 25, 2008

FAILURE IS REQUIRED
by Beka
(c) 2004


I read a little snippet in the Reader's Digest not long ago that
said statistics show every person who is a successful person has a high number of failures behind him. Statistically speaking, every time we fail, we are that much closer to our success!

Of course the statistics measure money success. But it
helps me tremendously to consider that when I mess up, at anything, the failed step I took has value. It's brought me closer than before to my success at reaching whatever goal.

I especially like to apply this "getting closer to the goal" thing to my spiritual walk. When I fall, I reach up for
God's help. But being human, and stubborn, I let go of His help. Now I'm trying, with this failure t0 success idea, to hold on just a little longer each time than the last time.

For me this is the real key to final success after multiple
failures - learning how to not let go of the LORD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home